Katie Mae Chase
Katie Mae Chase is a Family Nurse Practitioner, board-certified with the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners, and licensed by the Texas Board of Nursing. Certified with BioTE Medical as a hormone replacement therapy specialist, specialized in plastic surgery and aesthetics, as well as a certified Pilates instructor at Bodybar Pilates.
Katie Mae Chase has strong clinical skills enhanced by a natural ability to build rapport with patients and families. Follow evidence-based guidelines and ensure the quality of care.
Extensive training in plastic surgery including surgery, injectables, lasers. Experience in intensive care, internal medicine, women’s, and men’s health.
Passionate about healthcare, aesthetics, fitness, diet, and helping patients feel good from the inside out.
Her patients follow her for her meticulous attention to detail, artist eye, and relentless pursuit of the right “perfect outcome” for each of her patient through injections, plasma pen, Fotona, Well Women’s care.
Certifications and organizations:
- Family Nurse Practitioner licensed by the TBON
- Top Nurse of America (2020)
- Nationally certified with the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners
- Member of ISPAN: International Society of Plastic and Aesthetic Nurses
- Certified as a hormone specialist with BioTE Medical
- Heads Up to Healthcare Providers – American Academy of Pediatrics & CDC
- Golden Key International Honor Society
- Sigma Theta Tau, International Honor Society of Nursing
- Certified Pilates Instructor