Dr. Max Adler – Medical Director
Dr. Max Adler is Double Board Certified in Pediatrics and Dermatology, and able to see patients of all ages with high recommendations. Dr. Adler is renowned for his expertise in dermatology. He specializes in the detection and treatment of skin cancer and conditions including acne, rosacea, eczema, psoriasis, moles, cysts, minor surgeries, cosmetic procedures such as Botox and dermal injectable fillers, various laser treatments and sclerotherapy, helping hundreds of patients with optimizing their skin health and aesthetics. Dr. Adler is a trusted contributor on skin conditions and procedures and has been featured on Good Morning Texas. With his many years of experience, Dr. Adler has widespread knowledge of cosmetic rejuvenating enhancement techniques, to uniquely complement the medical dermatology procedures. Dr. Adler enjoys following sports, weightlifting, and playing senior softball for his up and coming softball team.
Education & Training
- Board Certified in Dermatology and Pediatrics.
- Fellow of the American Academy of Dermatology.
Dr. Adler graduated from Trinity University with a BA in Biology, and received his MD from the University of Texas Health Science Center in San Antonio. Following, Dr. Adler completed three years of Pediatrics including one year on the faculty in the Emergency Room, and three years of Dermatology Residency.
Certifications & Memberships
- Arlington Medical Society, former president
- North Texas Dermatological Surgery Society, former president
- American Academy of Dermatology
- Texas Medical Association
- Texas Dermatological Society
- American Society of Laser Medicine and Surgery
- American Medical Association
If you have a question for Dr. Adler, just submit it as Dr. Adler loves answering patients’ questions. Check out his many answers here.